About Us: Mission Statement & Philosophy
The Preschool Place and Kindergarten provides a safe, developmentally appropriate, nurturing environment that promotes social, emotional, cognitive and physical growth, as well as a positive self image and a love of learning. The Preschool Place and Kindergarten is recognized as a leader in the community for providing a strong foundation for future academic success.
Children learn more in their preschool years than at any other time in life. All children are encouraged to develop to their full potential.
A dedicated, diverse, innovative, and professional staff works most effectively in partnership with parents for the benefit of each child.
THE PRESCHOOL PLACE AND KINDERGARTEN
- Is non-sectarian.
- Is licensed by The State of New Jersey.
- Has an experienced staff of teachers who are all certified in the field of early education.
- Uses a curriculum based on NAEYC guidelines that is child-centered with opportunities for individual, small group and whole group instruction as well as spontaneous play and teacher guided activities.
- Offers a wide range of Enrichment programs that open new worlds of ideas and experiences.
- Offers an optional Jewish Education Program.
- Supports the continuing education of all staff so that they bring the best practices, current knowledge and enthusiasm to their classrooms.
- Welcomes and promotes ongoing parent involvement in the life of the school through our Parent Connection as well consistent communication with teachers.
- Maintains state-of-the-art learning environments including a large, well designed outdoor playground as well as a large indoor play area and a computer lab.
» back to top